Our tag is an important part of our company’s dedication to corporate responsibility and consumer education.
We believe that consumers want to be informed and have a right to know the facts. Here are the facts we believe are important:
1. 14 plastic bags contain enough petroleum to drive a car a mile.
2. 380 billion plastic bags or wraps are thrown away in America each year.
3. Making a paper bag emits 50% more global warming gases than making a plastic bag.
4. Paper bags do not biodegrade in landfills due to a lack of oxygen.
5. Cities spend up to 17 cents per bag in disposal costs, wasting millions of tax dollars.
Our tag helps to ensure that every consumer understands our product. It articulates the purpose, use, and benefits of our product clearly, and allows consumers to make an informed choice.
Our tag is also a visible sign of our belief in consumer empowerment.
Consumers have the power to make good decisions every day. We do not have to wait for a law or a corporate policy to make decisions for us. We can decide what we want today.
Our tag comes standard with every purchase. We can private label orders of 1500 or more. Please request information.